ONE CLUB / ONE VISION (OCOV)
VISION – The vision is to establish the Tempe Rugby Club as a premiere club at the national level across
all formats and grades.
MISSION – The mission of the Tempe Rugby Club is to compete annually for National Championships
across all formats and at all grades by developing club members athletically, professionally, and
OUR PRINCIPLES / ON & OFF THE PITCH
- Respect – for the jersey, yourself, teammates, opponents, referees, supporters
- Humility – be humble and gentle in victory and defeat
- Commitment – dedicate yourself to your team and to our cause
- Trust – earn it, give it.
- Accountability – find an excuse to do
- Leadership – quietly inspire those around you to be their best
- Integrity – the strength of the Club derives from the integrity of its membership.
- Courage – master your response to your fears
- Work Ethic – talent is never enough, put the work in work every drill every day
- COMMUNICATION – transparency, consistent
- COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT – active, alumni, & external relations
- COMPETITIVE LEGACY – winning focus across all teams, individual player promotion
- ORGANIZATIONAL EXCELLENCE – built to last, sustainable infrastructure
- SUSTAINABLE FINANCIAL MODEL – fundraising, investment, budget
- SUSTAINABLE YOUTH PROGRAM – boys, girls